[asterisk-dev] Channel Driver getting which mailbox was activated

Paulo Garcia paulo.astdev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 07:25:51 MST 2006

Hello,

Thanks for you answer. You're right.

Let me explain what I think about it:

My channel handles E1 signalling (not unicall) and I desired to know if
there is a mailbox because at the end of R2DMFC signalling I want to send
back B-1 (free calling) in case of there is a mailbox or B-3 (Busy) if there
isn't one.

Based on your answer, I think the correct thing to do is to always send B-1
and then let Asterisk handle the rest....

Regard

Paulo