[asterisk-dev] Asterisk & Zimbra??

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Thu Aug 10 05:34:26 MST 2006

On 07:16, Thu 10 Aug 06, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> The integration work was done by Zimbra, and was supposed to be released as a Zimlet that would be downloadable from their web site. I do not think that has happened yet, though.

I hate to correct the great Kevin Fleming, but there are 2
asterisk zimlets available:
# Asterisk VOIP Zimlet
# Asterisk Voicemail Zimlet

Have a look here:
http://wiki.zimbra.com/index.php?title=Zimlet_Directory

PS
I'm not a zimbla developer or user, this emails triggered me
to look at zimbra and while on the side I found this.
Have fun

--
Michiel van Baak
michiel at vanbaak.eu