[asterisk-dev] Multichannel Mixing and/or Bridges

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Sun Aug 6 17:54:10 MST 2006

On Sun, 2006-08-06 at 13:01 -0700, Justin Newman wrote:
> Does anyone have a need for multichannel mixing? We have written mixers and
> are thinking about releasing the code.

Dynamic multi-channel bridging is something that is certainly on our
roadmap for major architecture development changes that need to be done.
What exactly have you written?  In any case, I would always encourage
you to share the changes you have made.  :)

> We are also releasing our whisper module after several requests.

You check out the whisper code that has been added to ChanSpy in the
trunk recently by Kevin Fleming.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Developer