[asterisk-dev] Centralized Conferencing Specifications in MeetMe

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Fri Aug 4 18:45:08 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-04 at 11:57 +0200, Alfonso Buono wrote:

> We would like to continue our development according to the
> community so, any comments or feedback are welcome and, in particular,
> is it interesting for the community to have a branch with this code
> in ?

This project sounds very interesting!

Before we can talk about merging this code into the Asterisk tree,
everyone involved in writing this code will need to sign and submit a
license agreement to Digium.  Your options for these agreements are on
the bottom of the main page of bugs.digium.com.

Once you have these agreements submitted, then feel free to create an
issue on bugs.digium.com to request that your code be reviewed and
considered for inclusion in the main tree.  Also note that this means
the code should be based on the svn trunk of Asterisk, not a release
version such as 1.2.

Finally, please be patient with us and don't be worried if nobody is
able to respond to you quickly after you make the submission.  As a
development community, we are busy preparing for the 1.4 release, which
means most new features are on hold.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Developer