[asterisk-dev] 'IAX2 call variable passing between servers '

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Fri Aug 4 07:45:34 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-04 at 08:32 -0600, Douglas Garstang wrote:
> A far more serious issue is that at the other end of that trunk, when
> Asterisk makes calls to SIP phones, and those phones transfer or
> forward calls, all new calls generated from those are flagged as IAX
> calls instead of SIP calls.

I'm not sure we have enough information of your setup to be able to help
you out here.  Can you please explain (preferably on a web page, with
pictures or diagrams) what you're trying to do, so we can understand
what your complaint is?  I certainly can't offer any suggestions if I
can't visualize what it is you're trying to accomplish.

-Jared