[asterisk-dev] Connection Asterisk Two Server or More

Sony Veri Shandy freyzhario at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 00:57:34 MST 2006

Hello ...,

  I know this topic not related in this milis but i want to your help about my problem, so sory, i am a newbie.

  I have a problem, i have two server or more asterisk on ubuntu dapper, and i want to connect betwen server, i want make calling from server abc.net to server xyz.net.

  Configure Account SIP.CONF on Server abc.net
  [7777]
username=7777
secret=19151425
type=friend
host=dynamic
context=default
disallow=all
callerid="Sony" <7777>
dtmf=rfc2833
nat=yes
canreinvite=no
accountcode=1000000021
allow=g723.1
allow=g729

  Configure Account SIP.CONF on Server xyz.net
  [10720]
username=10720
secret=10720
type=friend
host=dynamic
context=default
disallow=all
callerid="Alex" <10720>
dtmf=rfc2833
nat=yes
canreinvite=no
accountcode=1000000021
allow=g723.1
allow=g729

  Configure EXTENSIONS.CONF on Server abc
  exten => _022XXX.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:3}@xyz.net)
exten => _022XXX.,2,Hangup
exten => _022XXX.,102,Hangup

    Configure EXTENSIONS.CONF on Server xyz
  exten => _021XXX.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:3}@abc.net)
exten => _021XXX.,2,Hangup
exten => _021XXX.,102,Hangup

  so i try to dial from server abc.net to server xyz.net ( 02210720 ), and i have error like this...

  Aug  2 23:37:56 WARNING[5024]: channel.c:2706 ast_channel_make_compatible: No path to translate from SIP/xyz.net-0818e920(4) to SIP/7777-b7103a98(1)
Aug  2 23:37:56 NOTICE[3883]: chan_sip.c:9683 handle_response_invite: Failed to authenticate on INVITE to '"Sony" <sip:7777 at abc.net>;tag=as1bb5d3b9'

  i want to your help and thank you so much for everything.

  best regards,
  ==sony==