[asterisk-dev] MONITOR_EXEC. What about MEETME_EXEC?

Jan du Toit jan.du.toit at decisionworx.com
Tue Aug 1 05:15:01 MST 2006

Hi.

I posted this in the asterisk developer's forum as well and their is a
similar thread started by me on the users list.
Sorry for the duplication, but I need a way to do this really fast.

Imtrying to convert recordings from the MeetMe application to mp3.
I have to do this right after the MeetMe applications stops. So I can't
run a cron script using lame or something to do the conversion at a time
trigger.

I see the Monitor application has the ability to specify a script to be
executed when the application exit, by means of the MONITOR_EXEC variable.
I was just wondering if their is anything similar to this, like a
MEETME_EXEC variable, in order to do the conversion right after the
meetme application exit?

If not, how can I trigger the script to be executed when the application
exit?

Thanks.