[asterisk-dev] H.323 channel driver maintainer

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 01:03:10 MST 2006

Jeremy,

Chan H323 is a critically needed thing for many of us, and
many and many of us will be very thanksfull to you, if chan
h323 will move ahead and finally become a usable thing,
since personally I've tested all available versions of h323
channels for asterisk, and found none of them stable, so
most others did, and we all have either to find a way to
convert protocols SIP<->H323 on external soft (as I do) or
just drop usingf asterisk for the time being, until there
will be usable channel driver. So, (just fo Instance) I'll
hugely thankfull if you'll just be able to fix the issues
and trust me I'll personally come with other bugs, since I
did so MANY high volume call tests.

Regards,
Anton.