[asterisk-dev] Bridging two H324M calls

zhuoqun Li zhuoqunli at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 10:06:50 MST 2006

 Hi,
 I have successfully bridged H324m calls through Asterisk (configured with a
ISDN BRI interface).
 I have aslo dumped the live video conversation into a binary file.
 What I did is a "native channel bridge" and the dump functions are inserted
in the zt_bridge() in chan_zap.c.
 Hope this helps...

 regards,
 Zhuoqun Li