[asterisk-dev] Dial() application not exiting with given TIMEOUT

ast guy astguy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 03:26:08 MST 2006

Hi,
In calling card application i'm constructing Dial string
'SIP/my_sip_route at my_ip||L(640000:60000)'  that gives timeout value of
640 seconds to Dail() app for exit

But it's really odd behaviour that it doesn't disconnect at 640 but
after 20-100 more seconds for other calls too.

getting billsecond value from
ast_channel->cdr->billsec  gave me 680 secs value after the call was
disconnected by Dial() app

Has any one faced this kind of issue before, or any thought what might
be the issue causing it, Asterisk version is of 1.2 SVN branch

regards,

-ag