[asterisk-dev] Bridging two H324M calls

Sergio García Murillo Sergio.Garcia at ydilo.com
Thu Apr 27 23:41:24 MST 2006

Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Hi Sergio!
>
> I've done this once and it worked (relaying). But I was not able to
> record the sessions. When I tried the various "recording"
> applications the video call setup did not worked anymore. Relaying
> was only successful when the bridging was done directly on the ISDN
> card.
>
> I did this once with an old Asterisk version. With newer Asterisk
> version relaying is not possible anymore, as the zaptel code changes
> some call parameters (from data calls to anything else ...).
>
> I tried to debug this once (message 0025307)
> http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=3891
>
> but did not received any help and could not solved it myself.

Could it be possible to modify the zapdump app in order to make to bridge two incoming calls through a pipe or socket?
It's probably easier than bridging two channels through asterisk.
And it would not affect the H324M as the master-slave determination is done in H245.

Best regards
Sergio
This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. No confidentiality
or privilege is waived or lost by any wrong transmission.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately destroy it and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any
part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Opinions, conclusions and
other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of
Ydilo Advanced Voice Solutions, S.A. shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.