[asterisk-dev] H324M Gateway

Sergio García Murillo Sergio.Garcia at ydilo.com
Tue Apr 25 02:28:18 MST 2006

Just ftp and decode FTP-DATA as h223.

But I have just see that the first packet are not decoded properly (it complains about "No complete PDUS") and some more gave errors also, probably we should find a better way to make ethereal analyze the stream.

I have look at the ethereal source code and it has a directory called h223 with a golay encoder/decoder and info for h223 and srp.

I've look also for the guys that make the plugin and their company offer 3G video gateway services, so I don't expect to get much help from them.. :(