[asterisk-dev] NOTICE: autoconf/menuselect has been merged

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Apr 24 10:16:52 MST 2006

To all SVN trunk developers/users:

The autoconf and menuselect branch has been merged into SVN trunk. What
this means to you is that you will most definitely see some differences
in the build process, and you will likely encounter problems we have not
yet seen during the development branch's lifetime. Please let us know
what you find, and we will make every effort to correct it.

See UPGRADE.txt for some basic notes about the changes.