[asterisk-dev] DTMF detection and generation code

Rod Dorman rodd at polylogics.com
Mon Apr 24 09:39:10 MST 2006

On Monday, April 24, 2006, 11:47:04, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Over the next week or two we will get this taken care of; we will have a
> _lot_ of development effort put into Asterisk in the next two weeks, as

Two weeks?  Isn't this in conflict with Month 6 of the Release Cycle
http://www.asterisk.org/developers/releasecycle
where it states
    The last month is reserved for beta testing. No more features will
    be accepted for the upcoming release.

--
rodd at polylogics.com     "The avalanche has already started, it is too
Rod Dorman              late for the pebbles to vote." - Ambassador Kosh