[asterisk-dev] Command Syntax -- weird?

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Sun Apr 23 17:50:48 MST 2006

Peter Beckman wrote:
>  The fact that flags to voicemail (though you point
>  out that his is changing - sweet!) are part of the mailbox# string is
>  confusing when the Dial flags are a comma delimited part of the
>  parameters.

Actually, the options string to Voicemail was moved to the end even before
Asterisk 1.2 was released five months ago.  In fact, this change was made on
April 13th, 2005 - revision 5461 (we're currently on revision 22230).  That was
over one year ago!

So, perhaps before you make posts to the development list pointing out problems,
you should check to see that your statements are still accurate, and not more
than a year out of date.

Russell