[asterisk-dev] Command Syntax -- weird?

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Sat Apr 22 09:29:34 MST 2006

On Sat, 2006-04-22 at 11:12 -0500, Tilghman Lesher wrote:
> First of all, I would encourage you to work with the current Asterisk
> Documentation Project, rather than to duplicate efforts.  Obviously,
> you've already found http://www.asteriskdocs.org, as your current
> content is a duplicate of that page.

Actually, Peter is working on this as part of the Asterisk Documentation
Project. :-)  Personally (as someone who has worked many long and hard
hours on Asterisk documentation) I'm happy to see Peter's contribution
to the Docs project.  We need more people like Peter, both in the
documentation project, and the Asterisk community in general.

-Jared