[asterisk-dev] API

James Greasley james at firecomputing.co.uk
Sat Apr 22 00:15:57 MST 2006

Cool, I hate getting flamed..

I am implementing an Asterisk PBX for a client. This is not my usual line of
work so I am a bit in the dark. I want to stress test the system to see how
many concurrent channels the server the client has could support.
I have started writing a basic dialer application in C# using the manager
API. The problem I have is that I can only dial one number at a time.
Does anyone have any code snippets or tips that might point me in the right
direction?

TIA