[asterisk-dev] SIPit18 tests - no severe damage discovered!

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Fri Apr 21 16:58:17 MST 2006

On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 04:41:07AM +0200, Olle E Johansson wrote:
> In 30 minutes, we're closing SIPit 18 in Tokyo. This week makes me
> very proud over the Asterisk
> development of the version 1.4 SIP stack. The errors I've found are
> all very minor and easy to fix.

Great achievement!

I've looked on the website of SIPit18 (simple google) to see if
there was a list of participants. Why? Well, knowing if a supplier
is participating will put them a little bit higher on our sellers
list. Do you know if this information is (freely) available?

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org
edwin at mavetju.org    |          Weblog: http://weblog.barnet.com.au/edwin/