[asterisk-dev] No voice responce after installing TE-110P T1/E1 card

Vidura Senadeera vidurased at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 09:13:51 MST 2006

Dear All,

My asterisk system worked perfectly fine with TDM400 card. After installing
TE-110P T1/E1card, I have lost the voice responces.

I can see the asterisk console that the dialing and voice mail box
responces, but i cant hear any thing. I have tried with restarting asterisk,
genzaptelconf, but the problem still presist.

Again i tried with remove the newly installed TE-110P card from the PC. then
i was able to hear the voice responces.
all hapens after installing the new card.

I am behind a project that integrating asterisk with legacy PBX.

Please guide me to overcome this problem. I need to setup 2 t1/e1 cards with
the asterisk system.

Thanks & Regards,
Vidura Senadeera.