[asterisk-dev] SIPit18 tests - no severe damage discovered!

Masakazu Nakano n-mack at md.neweb.ne.jp
Fri Apr 21 07:52:01 MST 2006

Hi Steve and OEJ :-)

# thanks for good meeting time.see you at VonJapan 2006 again! OEJ!

Now ... I'm testing about connectivity with AudioCodes 24ch FXS
that also have T.38 function.

Do you want to trial result about T.38?

BTW, Japanese telecom venders are using foriegner's SIP stacks
and additional coding for Japanese carriers such as NTT.

and also Japanese Carriers said 'FAX isn't supported on our IP telco
service'.it meaning them service is only raw-voice with G.711u
without T.38 in technical reason.because Japanese vendors aren't
suppoted T.38 them GW. that is as same as foriegner's original one.

WBR

mack