[asterisk-dev] RE: chan_h323

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Thu Apr 20 12:01:10 MST 2006

Jeremy wrote:
> Nicolas LEGROS wrote:
>> I'm currently working on the channel H.323 (from Asterisk v.1.2.7.1).

> Development really should be done from the svn trunk code.

>> I'm wondering if this channel supports transfer/hold/retrieve (for
>> incoming and outgoing calls)...

> Not the last time I touched the code.

I added this support to chan_ooh323 last fall, and was included in
the asterisk-addons-1.2.2 release.  I wasn't able to fully understand
the Asterisk representation of channel states, so I did not add
MoH support.  What does work is transfer/hold retrieve from a H.323
endpoint.  I did not need support for Asterisk initiated T/H/R, so
that code may be incomplete (read completely untested on my part)