[asterisk-dev] Using Asterisk modules in external application

Leonardo (listas) tramontina.listas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 10:41:59 MST 2006

asterisk -x <cmd>        Execute command <cmd> (only valid with -r)

[root]#asterisk -x convert /root/in.ilbc /root/out.pcm
Asterisk already running on /var/run/asterisk.ctl.  Use 'asterisk -r'
to connect.
[root]#
[root]#

[root]#asterisk -r -x convert /root/in.ilbc /root/out.pcm
Usage: convert <file_in> <file_out>
    -- Remote UNIX connection
[root]#
[root]#

As I could test, the "-x" flag can't be used at prompt...