[asterisk-dev] Using Asterisk modules in external application

Leonardo (listas) tramontina.listas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 08:59:30 MST 2006

Hi,

I had already installed this module, but what I need is to convert
through external applications, not through CLI.
By the way, I've tryed to make a conversion (using the res_conv) from
iLBC to aLaw, uLaw and PCM, but the generated file could not be read
in the players... The source file had the format specifiend in the RFC
3952:
+--------------------------+
|       Header          |
+-------------------------+
| Speech frame 1   |
+-------------------------+
| Speech frame n   |

where Header is "#!iLBC30\n"
and Specch frames are the payload extracted from a capture (50 bytes
per frame, 511 frames)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Leonardo