[asterisk-dev] How can i execute without dialplan

md montejodaniel at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 09:16:57 MST 2006

Ok,
I understand that the use of manager api to execute AgentCallbackLogin is a
user question, but i would like use a core function to exec a registrer
application without dialplan and without manager api.

Is possible use any application in my application source code using any
internal Asterisk funcion?

Thank you.