[asterisk-dev] How can i execute without dialplan

md montejodaniel at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 08:01:30 MST 2006

Hi,
I try that but don't work.
1."AgentCallbackLogin
    Agent: 5003
    Exten: SIP/1001
    Context: internas
    AckCall: false
    WrapupTime: 30
    ActionID: 12345"
2.Add Queue Member Agent/5003 to 101
   - show queues show me this in queue 101:  Agent/5003 (dynamic) (Not int use) has taken no calls yet
3.I make call to queue 101 and this appear in console:
   - chan_local.c:494 local_alloc: No such extension/context SIP at default creating local channel
4. The call is not delivered to SIP/1001 and after show queues show this:
  -  Agent/5003 (dynamic) (Busy) has taken no calls yet

Why the call is not delivered to SIP/1001.

Thank you