[asterisk-dev] Re: trunk r20707 - /trunk/res/res_features.c

Luigi Rizzo rizzo at icir.org
Mon Apr 17 10:46:59 MST 2006

On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 02:02:08PM +0000, Tony Mountifield wrote:
> In article <44439B58.6080504 at digium.com>,
> Kevin P. Fleming <kpfleming at digium.com> wrote:
> > Tony Mountifield wrote:
> >
> > > I thought non-static functions that were available as part of the C API
> > > for use in other modules should all be named ast_something()...
> >
> > It _is_ a static function, in res_features only, IIRC.
>
> Ah, sorry. I was only reading the svn.commits through quickly, and hadn't
> checked the source.  It just sounded like the sort of thing you would find
> in file.c, which would be useful in other places too.

probably yes, i just wasn't sure if there was something similar already;
i have seen similar pieces of code expanded inline in many different
files so my plan was first to remove the duplication within
the individual files and then try to aggregate the various
functions into a common one.

cheers
luigi