[asterisk-dev] Asterisk instability - resolved - res_features.c

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 08:37:46 MST 2006

On 4/17/06, Dov Bigio <dovb at terra.com.br> wrote:

> Hello, I made the following changes on my res_features.c to resolve an
> instability I had with atxfer...
> (Actually, I wasn't the one who did it cause I don't know C, but this
> worked, so I am forwarding to you so that you can confirm it makes sense and
> include it in the Subversion system)
>
> /usr/src/asterisk-1.2.6/res/res_features.c

 Hi Dov -

 Looking at the code for 1.2.7.1 (or the 1.2 branch) we're already
checking to see if 'f' is a valid structure up at line 1412 in the
code of res_features.c. That being the case, I'm not sure this code
you've provided is really necessary.

 Maybe this a relatively new change to res_features.c that wasn't
present in 1.2.6. Have you tested to see whether the crashes still
exist for you in 1.2.7.1 ?

 BJ

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.