[asterisk-dev] amaflags

Ron McCarthy ronmccar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 09:18:18 MST 2006

Hello, I think this is the right list for this question!

I want to add some more amaflags to what is defined, so I thought I would
just modify this function:
/*! Converts AMA flag to printable string */
char *ast_cdr_flags2str(int flag)
{
        switch(flag) {
        case AST_CDR_OMIT:
                return "OMIT";
        case AST_CDR_BILLING:
                return "BILLING";
        case AST_CDR_DOCUMENTATION:
                return "DOCUMENTATION";
        case AST_CDR_NEWFLAG:
                return "NEWFLAG";
        }
        return "Unknown";
}

and

int ast_cdr_amaflags2int(const char *flag)
{
        if (!strcasecmp(flag, "default"))
                return 0;
        if (!strcasecmp(flag, "omit"))
                return AST_CDR_OMIT;
        if (!strcasecmp(flag, "billing"))
                return AST_CDR_BILLING;
        if (!strcasecmp(flag, "documentation"))
                return AST_CDR_DOCUMENTATION;
        if (!strcasecmp(flag, "newflag"))
                return AST_CDR_NEWFLAG;
        return -1;
}

so i added the "newflag" part, which seemed to right to me (im not a c++
guru by any means), and now i get this when I try to make *,

cdr.c: In function `ast_cdr_flags2str':
cdr.c:694: error: `AST_CDR_NEWFLAG' undeclared (first use in this function)
cdr.c:694: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
cdr.c:694: error: for each function it appears in.)
cdr.c: In function `ast_cdr_amaflags2int':
cdr.c:799: error: `AST_CDR_NEWFLAG' undeclared (first use in this function)
gmake: *** [cdr.o] Error 1

any ideals?!!? I have grep'ed and search for anymore references of where
this would go, im clueless!

Any help would be great!

Thanks
Ron