[Asterisk-Users] Re: [asterisk-dev] Announcing Astmanproxy 1.20

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Tue Apr 11 00:10:18 MST 2006

On 04/09/06 20:15 David Troy said the following:
> Please submit patches to me.

thanx, david.

> I have not tested building on BSD, but it

rest assured that it does build cleanly on FreeBSD and runs well too.

> does on OS X.  It does reconnect to Asterisk if the connection dies, but
> that has only been tested on Linux.

we've observed that when we reboot the asterisk server, the astmanproxy
does not reconnect and holds the previous IP tuple (which by now is
obselete). a restart of astmanproxy cures this. i'll dig deeper to see
what's causing this behaviour and how to solve it.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/