[asterisk-dev] Asterisk BRI in the USA

Mark Coccimiglio n3whx at amsat.org
Mon Apr 10 20:23:02 MST 2006

Hey all,
   It such a shame that BRI technology is such a flop in the USA.  For a
small office such as mine it would be a great product.  So her goes my
question....  What is a known asterisk working BRI card that will
operate in the USA.  I need to weigh price/quality.  I need to do
DID/DDI (or what ever you want to call it).  Asterisk will do everything
else I need.  The ILEC has at the other end a DMS-100.  I have been
having all kinds of problems using POTS lines that I will consider it an
investment to move to a more digital connection.   I am considering
going the VoIP route (Vonage, Broadvoice, etc...) but before I commit
either way I'm exploring all my options.

Your opnion matter here to please let me know.

Mark Coccimiglio
n3whx at amsat.org
sip:293625 at fwd.pulver.com