[asterisk-dev] Spring is here :: Test the Asterisk Spring Collection 2006!

Johansson Olle E olle at voop.com
Mon Apr 10 09:19:09 MST 2006

> 	Could you please detail the specific configuration of the Asterisk
> systems used in your test?  It would be nice to have a somewhat
> consistent test platform.

I had one AMD64 with Fedora core 4 and one MacMini and one Dell 1 GHZ
Ubuntu... All running various branches and
versions of Asterisk, just to give me more pain.

As you see, I like diversity :-) Guess I need to set up a FreeBSD as
well.

Tomorrow, I'll run this with the test branch on the same machines.

/O