[asterisk-dev] Application independent jitterbuffer

Denis Smirnov ds at seiros.ru
Mon Apr 10 03:59:11 MST 2006

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 12:12:41PM +0200, Olle E Johansson wrote:

OEJ> Have you tried the one that exists in the bugtracker today, proposed for
OEJ> inclusion in Asterisk?

I tried to test team/oej/jitterbuffer, and it seems to be not stable now,
and not stable for can be correctly tested.

I think, that now we don't need to change jitterbuffer, but make use
existing jitterbuffer, than used by iax2, for RTP. After that we can start
to modify jitter buffer logic.

Now we hasn't jitter buffer for RTP at all, and it's very big problem for
me.

JID: ds at im.seiros.ru
ICQ: 58417635 (please, use jabber, if you can)

http://freesource.info/