[asterisk-dev] Announcing Astmanproxy 1.20

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Sun Apr 9 01:43:56 MST 2006

On 04/08/06 11:26 dave at popvox.com said the following:
> I'm pleased to announce the release of Astmanproxy 1.20, the fast,
> flexible proxy server for Asterisk's Manager Interface.  Astmanproxy

we've just started using astmanproxy, and i'll soon be submitting a couple
of patches which addresses the following:

1. Building astmanproxy on FreeBSD
2. having astmanproxy reconnect if asterisk dies and restarts

who should i submit patches to ?

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/