[asterisk-dev] bug or bad chan_sip.c

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sat Apr 8 13:16:02 MST 2006

On Sat, Apr 08, 2006 at 09:31:43PM +0200, hgaillac-sip at yahoo.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Anybody could explain me why asterisk spend time to
> send back to proxy or sip agent authentication
> messages 407

I believe some people tried. At least when I happened to be present on
#asterisk.

> nobody can call me from other domains.

Tough. But this is not asterisk-users. Any relevant questions you have
to the developers?

> can we disable authentication for none peers or users

You were told how to do something quite similar (allowguests).
Is that good enough? If not: why not? Still, a -users question.

> Asterisk ask authentication 407 for
> sip:info at nxs.yi.org or sip:support at nxs.yi.org

And after people tell you that this is a matter of setting up sip.conf
properly, you still only bother quoting yor dialplan, rather than
sip.conf.

You also post several thread rather than keeping everything in one
thread. You also post to multiple lists and use subject lines suuch as

Please read a bit about nettique. Your behaviour does does not encourge
people to help you.

Tzafrir Cohen      sip:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
icq#16849755       iax:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406