[asterisk-dev] Roadmap for 1.4

Johansson Olle E olle at voop.com
Sat Apr 8 00:56:27 MST 2006

No, there's no real roadmap. It depends a lot on the contributions we
get
before feature-freeze and which of those that make it through tests
and evaluations.

The test-branch is one hint of what could be there, pending test
results.

The bug tracker is another hint.

Apart from that, there's a few projects I am aware of, like the
Google Talk channel driver (jingle),
the IMAP for voicemail (new branch opened a few days ago) and the new
SIP transfer code,
but we don't know whether they will make it in time or not.

It all depends on how many people we can get engaged in working with
the bug tracker,
testing new patches and branches and sending test results.

/O