[asterisk-dev] ADSI: "unable to send CAS" in __adsi_transmit_messages()

Michael Grigoni michael.grigoni at cybertheque.org
Fri Apr 7 09:15:19 MST 2006

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> This is most definitely a question for the users list, not the dev list.
> In spite of that, you are running one year old code, it seems likely
> that nobody will even bother to assist you unless you at least update to
> the latest 1.2.x release.

Thanks for the reply.  However, it seems that it is a 'dev' issue
in that:

1. I have confirmed that there is a timeout from ast_waitfor() in
ast_careful_send() done on an ixj channel (not really a 'user' issue);

2. There are unresolved ASCII_DTMF on ixj decode issues;

3. This code hasn't changed in a year.

Regards,

Michael Grigoni
Cybertheque Museum