[asterisk-dev] 0006580: [patch] Define platform-specific ASTxxxDIRs in one single place in Makefile

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Apr 7 02:59:39 MST 2006

7 apr 2006 kl. 02.34 skrev Andrey S. Pankov:

> Hi,
>
> Any reason for this not to be commited? Thanks.

Please have patience, Casper.

We have over 280 bugs in the bug tracker, and many of us
spend a lot of time fixing bugs, committing patches, managing
the bug tracker. We're a small team that does that (yes, we need
more bug marshals) and work hard to have some sort of,
well if not control, at least traction forward... :-)

We have committed a large number of your fixes recently,
so you should be more than satisfied with the response time.

At this point, please don't expect a quick turnaround in the bug
tracker.

Help us test all the patches in there!

Have a nice weekend!

/O