[asterisk-dev] chan_skinny fixes

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Fri Apr 7 00:22:02 MST 2006

On 04/07/06 00:44 Denis Smirnov said the following:
> Most contries hasn't software patents :)

no, and neither does malaysia where i'm based. however, most of the
asterisk developers and digium itself are american entities, and the US
does have software patents. with the disclaimers and the way asterisk is
packaged, they'd just go after digium.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/