[asterisk-dev] chan_skinny fixes

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Mon Apr 3 12:25:16 MST 2006

Sergio Chersovani wrote:

> I told you I'm not interested in a svncommunity merge, so stop talking
> like a kid and write down some good code for chan_skinny.c

North has done an absolutely fabulous job with chan_skinny,  so I am
going to let him run with it.   Then later on in this week I will beat
the hell out of chan_skinny and the rest of asterisk with the Spirent
Abacus 5000 I have here so we can get some profile data and make
Asterisk that much better.

All you do is talk out your ass - Myself, on the other hand, can and
will back up my words with action.   Just wait and see.

Jeremy McNamara