[asterisk-dev] SIP: INFO before answer causes disconnect

Alan Ferrency alan at pair.com
Mon Apr 3 11:30:52 MST 2006

on Sat, 1 Apr 2006 02:08:03 +0200, Johansson Olle E <olle at voop.com> wrote:

> This is a very interesting bug that may expose the lack of transaction
> state support in chan_sip.
>
> Please turn on verbose and debug logging to level 4, capture that with
> SIP debug turned on and attach it as a file attachment to a bug report
> on the bug tracker. This SIP debug lacks the debugging info I need
> from your asterisk.

Thanks. I have submitted a Mantis report, #6872.

I turned on debug 4, verbose 4, and full SIP debug for the report there,
but I didn't get significantly more information other than the other SIP
conversation. Please tell me if you need any additional information, I
can easily reproduce the problem on demand.

Alan Ferrency
pair Networks, Inc.
alan at pair.com