[asterisk-dev] Subversion mirrors of Asterisk, Zaptel and libpri rebuilt

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sun Apr 2 12:54:28 MST 2006

Due to an error in the configuration of the mirroring tool we are using
to mirror the repositories from our internal commit server to the public
read-only mirror, the revision numbers were not being properly kept in
sync (so rev 14381 on the internal server was not the same as on the
mirror).

This problem has just been corrected, but it required rebuilding the
repositories on the mirror server from scratch. If you have existing SVN
checkouts of these repositories, you will probably not be able to 'svn
update' them any longer, as the repository ID is different and the
revision numbers don't match up. Sorry for the inconvenience, but fixing
this problem was necessary...