[Asterisk-Dev] ast_channel_tech

Steve Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Fri Sep 30 07:22:14 MST 2005

Bingo. We should be encouraging newbies to dig deeper by pointing them in
in directions which have the most likelihood of yielding the answers they
want.

I'll do my part:

I've found that the header (.h) files in ./include/asterisk in the asterisk
source tree can explain a lot about the individual functions and what they
do.

Also see the "Asterisk Channels" on www.voip-info.org for a good overview on
channels.

Steve Rodgers