[Asterisk-Dev] Want to add a VM delete event - where in app_voicemail.c?

Jordan Bean jordan.bean at webcoretech.com
Fri Sep 30 07:04:03 MST 2005

I'm relatively new to this, so please be patient.  :-)

I want to modify the Asterisk source code to add an event trigger when a
voicemail is deleted from a user's mailbox.  It looks like the vm_delete
function gets called when VM's are too short, etc.  I could make this
work, but I don't think it's the optimal place since this procedure will
get triggered in times other when valid VM actually being removed from
the users mailbox.

I'm trying to locate where exactly a voicemail delete is actually
committed and removed from the system.  Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Jordan Bean

Webcore Technologies, Inc.

toll 800.584.9950