[Asterisk-Dev] ast_channel_tech

Steven critch at basesys.com
Fri Sep 30 07:06:34 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-30 at 10:07 +0100, flavio wrote:
> Hi to all.
> I'm studing the internal architecture of Asterisk.
> I found a document on wiki pages about it at the URL
>
> http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+Internal+Architecture+Overview
>
> Someone can tell where I found the struct ast_channel_tech (or a sort
> of prototype for it)?
>
> Again...
>
> someone can indicate me other docs about the Asterisk architecture?

You do realize you have access to the complete source code? Do you know
how to read source code? You need to be able to use grep to scan the
source code for what you want to know. Then you can find out that
ast_channel_tech does not exist, at least not in the copy of what I am
running. I am sure ast_channel_tech is short hand to point you to some
ast_channel_* structure.

--
Steven Critchfield
critch at basesys.com