[Asterisk-Dev] How complete is Q.SIG support?

Paul Cadach paul at odt.east.telecom.kz
Wed Sep 28 03:37:57 MST 2005

Hello,

Q.SIG is based on Q.931, so basic Q.SIG support is already available. Support
for advanced Q.SIG features (including other Q.931-based signallings) like
supplementary services could be developed on per-request basis, just because no
real Q.SIG hardware is available for testing.

Anyway be ready to have some sort of inadequate reactions of PBX or Asterisk
with Q.SIG signalling, report the bugs, provide any requested traces/information
and such misoperations will be fixed ASAP.

WBR,
Paul.