[Asterisk-Dev] ACD: Limiting time spent with Agent

Begumisa Gerald M beg_g at eahd.or.ug
Wed Sep 28 02:22:34 MST 2005

Hi,

I've read the most recent app_queue.c code and there seems to be no
feature to limit the time a caller can spend with an agent (i.e after they
are off the queue and their call has been answered).  Imagine the call
center is a kind of prepaid service, I think such a feature would be
useful, similar to the L() feature of the Dial() function.  In this way
the clients would only pay for the time they spend with the agent (not the
whole time they spend in the queue).

I'd like to know if anyone is currently working on this addition to
app_queue.c.  I'd like to implement this if there's no one working on it.

Regards,
Gerald.