[Asterisk-Dev] How complete is Q.SIG support?

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 02:10:54 MST 2005

I have been asked by a prospective customer whether we support Q.SIG for
a unit that will connect behind a PBX using an E1 trunk.

Looking through the change logs in libpri I can see that at least some
support for Q.SIG has been added in HEAD since the release of v1.0, but
not being familiar with Q.SIG, I can't tell whether this support is
complete or partial.

So, can anyone tell me how complete Q.SIG support is in Asterisk CVS Head?

In case it's relevant, it will be connected to an Ericsson BP250 which
has a Q.SIG module installed.

Thanks
Tony
--