[Asterisk-Dev] Redirection reason

Paul Cadach paul at odt.east.telecom.kz
Wed Sep 28 00:56:46 MST 2005

Hello,

Redirection reason is not PRI-specific. For example, all terminal channels (FXS,
Skinny) and some trunking channels (like H.323) is possible to generate real
reason of redirecton. Also, SS7 is redirection-reason capable too.

IMHO at least trunking interfaces (IAX, H.323, PRI, SS7, etc.) should be capable
to bypass redirection reason and other telco-related information.

WBR,
Paul.