[Asterisk-Dev] Open source time card application for Asterisk & then hotel software

Christopher Mylonas christopher.mylonas at olcs.com.au
Mon Sep 26 17:49:58 MST 2005

When developing this, consider that what you mention here can also be used in
a hotel situation.  Janitors/Cleaning staff indicating that a room is cleaned
and then the extension is locked so no calls can be made or the room is ready
for a guest.

Interface this to an existing open source booking system and you start giving
commercial products like fidelio or caracas the shakes.

Good luck with this.

I'm at the moment making my CSTA stack ready for asterisk.  It's written in
java, and will connect using asterisk-java.  Currently the implementation
works with Siemens Hipath3000 & Hipath4000 systems, so it should be a good
piece of software once the initial integration part gets done.

Also a port to C would make sense wouldn't it.