Malfunctioning SendDTMF() and Playtones() (was: Re:[Asterisk-Dev] need help)

Enzo Michelangeli enzomich at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 23:06:54 MST 2005

Just the CLI prompt of the Asterisk port for OpenWRT, the uClibc-based Linux for Broadcom-based routers such as the Linksys WRT54GS (and the hostname of my unit happens to be "OpenWrt"). See: http://openwrt.org/ and in particular http://openwrt.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=6720 . But I encountered the same problem also on more mainstream distros, such as RedHat 7.3.

Enzo